If you would like to hold a performance, event, lecture, community gathering, or workshop at our brand new, fully accessible facility, we welcome all inquiries. We also rent practice studios during the day time hours.
TBMS is located within the Corinthian Building which is between 37th and 38th Streets and between 1st and 2nd Ave. The building has a parking garage with an entrance on East 38th St. Our entrance is on the corner of 38th Street and the Queens Tunnel Entrance Street; on 38th Street between 1st and 2nd Avenues.
The rental space details are as follows:
• 1300 sq. 130 seated in rows, 200 standing
• 112 sq. stage, accessible
• Drop down projector screen/projector, podium with AV connection to ambient speakers (pending)
• Beautiful Steinway B on the stage, Steinway L on the floor level
• Double doors open up into the Gallery for receptions
• Access to full kitchen
• Hearing Loop (pending)
• 450 sq. 35 seated in rows, 60 standing
• Brand new Yamaha GC2 (5’8)
• Adjacent to full kitchen
Please contact our Operations Manager Jill Feighen at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 212-753-8811 ext. 250 for more information and pricing. Pricing varies based on the length and frequency of rental among other factors. We are happy to offer a discounted price to non-profit organizations.