Turtle Bay Music School believes that everyone deserves the opportunity to participate in music, and we work to make music accessible to all who seek it, regardless of their ability to pay or play.
Your support of TBMS helps us provide community programs to thousands of New Yorkers each year, including:
- Public School Music Partnerships that positively impact more than 3,000 students and their families annually through residencies and performances;
- Our flagship programs, The Saturday Music Project and SMP Alumni Program, that provide four-years-plus of comprehensive music education to motivated young students, completely tuition free. Available to young people across the five boroughs, SMP and the SMP Alumni Program serves students through small-group lessons, classes in music history, theory, and musicianship, and weekly workshops for family members;
- City Voices Ensemble, a tuition free vocal performance program for teens to grow and be empowered through a music;
- Free Artist Series concerts, community concerts, events, and master classes;
- Creative Aging Programs that are presented in collaboration with senior centers, reaching approximately 500 older adults each year, and
- Tuition assistance for every student or family who applies.
Tuition revenue alone does not cover the cost of providing these vital programs that enrich our community. Your gift makes a difference – please consider making a donation to support our efforts in equalizing access to music.
Thank you for your commitment to TBMS.