Please consider making a donation to support our community music programs. Thank you!
Why Support TBMS?
Turtle Bay Music School is 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization committed to providing high quality, sustainable music programs, including lessons, classes, and free audience and performance opportunities to everyone who enters our doors—regardless of their ability to “pay or play.” Gifts to Turtle Bay Music School help us provide music education to those who are underserved or in financial need. TBMS proudly funds 100% of financial aid requests, a crowning achievement in a time of government cutbacks and financial uncertainty.
Each year, Turtle Bay Music School provides:
- Financial assistance to every student or family who applies
- Free public school partnerships that serve more than 2,500 students and their families annually
- The Saturday Music Project, a unique music initiative that provides four years of music education free of charge to motivated young students and their families. Available to young people across the five boroughs, the project is a multi-tiered curriculum that includes group lessons, music appreciation, music technology, family programs, and cultural education
- Free community concerts, master classes, and family programs, available to our entire community
- In-house instruction to more than 600 students in 20 instruments and voice
Unfortunately, tuition revenue alone will never cover the cost of providing these vital programs to our community. Turtle Bay Music School’s vast array of community outreach programming and free family programs would not exist without your support. Please consider making a tax-deductible contribution to support our crucial programs.